Market Access Program
LACI’s Market Access program is designed specifically to help companies de-risk tech deployment through coordination with LACI staff and community partners, provide proof points and market traction, and enable companies to scale operations, enter new markets, and serve overburdened communities. Since 2020, LACI has launched five pilots with community partners and Market Access companies.
What services and support does Market Access provide?
- 10% Bonus in LACI Pilot Procurement Scoring. Program enrollment for pilots will depend on the confirmation of LACI pilot funding. Once funds are awarded, applicants are eligible for the first pilot and subsequent pilots with the 10% bonus.
- Hands on support from the LACI pilots team to plan, deploy, and operate pilots
- $20,000-$150,000 available in deployment funding
- Eligibility for the LACI Impact Fund and Debt Fund to finance your growth
- Dedicated advisory services with our Executives in Residence (EIRs)
- Up to $150,000 value in additional perks through exclusive LACI access for subscriptions such as: Pitchbook, FounderSuite, Wood Mackenzie Grid Edge Service (GreenTechMedia), Amazon Web Services, Brex, and Autodesk (through APC membership).
- Deep discounts on desk space and Advanced Prototyping Center membership at the La Kretz Innovation Campus in Downtown Los Angeles (pending the campus re-opening due to COVID)
Questions? Refer to our Market Access Cohort 3 Call for Applications
Program length: Duration of pilot (1-2 years)
Program cost: 0.5-1.5% equity stake in the form of a warrant with the opportunity to earn back through achieving impact milestones
- Submit application form & diligence materials
- Interview with LACI staff
- Program admittance is dependent on final selection for pilot
For any questions about the application process, please contact LACI’s Pipeline Coordinator: Molly Crete - firstname.lastname@example.org